Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The 'S' Words



I have been tagged to do this little thingy with any letter of my choice, so I chose S.

Son- my most precious, important thing in my life!

Sunshine- on my shoulder makes me happy! Need I say more about that one?

Sugar- whether it be the real stuff or a kiss, I am always up for some sugar.

Sleep- oh how I miss you. We will be together one day!

Stubborn- who me?

Sick- the way I feel today. I have some sinus stuff going on in my head!

Spa- where I wish I could go and spend a few days. I need to be pampered.

Seagrove Beach, FL- paradise, wish I was there!

Shoes- the more the merrier.

Saturday and Sunday- the weekend!

I am not going to tag anyone. Most of the blogs that I read have already done this, so. I hope you enjoyed the letter S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for tagging you!!

I love the pic of your little one in tub...so cute. And I love that little tub, I might have to get that for C!!

Elmwood said...

oh jesus-where have I been?!?!?
LOVE the new look
and oh my god I want to kiss that baby's face--could he get any cuter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?