Monday, August 07, 2006

9 Months

My sweet little angel is 9 months old today. He has changed so much since he came into this world. I have changed so much since he came into this world. I think the changes in me are for the better. Who knew I would learn to function on less than 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep and still manage to smile? Who knew I would be happy to get up at 6:30 am on the weekends? So many other things that I have learned from my little one. He is so mobile now. If you walk out of the room, he crawls along behind you. He is pulling up on everything and cruising along the edges of the furniture. He tries to let go, but he isn't ready yet, nor am I. I don't think I am ready for him to take those first steps. He has 4 teeth that are all showing. He is so happy most of the time. I try to remember now what we did before we had him, he has added so much to our lives. He has filled my heart with a love that I never imagined.

4 comments:

Elmwood said...

9 months already?!?!?!?
where did time go?!?!?
he keeps getting cuter! that's for sure!!!!
p.s. you totally look skinny!! LOL

Jodi said...

Oh my god, he's adorable. that's it...I'm driving down there immediately.

Wait a minute. The kids start school tomorrow. Okay. My need for a baby fix will have to wait. (grin)

Congrats on 9 months old! Hugs to both of you.
J.

Kristi said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Seeing these pictures have made me so excited to meet my own baby.

K. said...

I understand how difficult it is to imagine your life before your little one(s) were in it. Parenthood changes us so totally and completely. For the better.