Friday, August 11, 2006

I know I need to post something good today. I need to just sit down and come up with the most brilliant post ever written, but I just don't have the focus today to do that. I had a rather lengthy conversation with my Mom Wednesday about my 2 middle sisters. I wrote about one of the sisters last week and I don't think I have ever written about the other one, she is really not worth the time or energy. Anyway, Mom was telling me all this CRAP that is going on in their lives, which they have brought on themselves. I in no way feel sorry for them, I wish my mom would just cut them off and only see them when she has to. I know that isn't going to happen because after all she carried them for 9 months and gave birth to them and raised them, so she cannot separate herself from them. They are going to be the reason my mom goes to an early grave. Anyway as you can see I have too much CRAP on my mind to be able to post anything wonderful today. I have a major stress headache! So I will post a few pics. Hope you enjoy them.

This is my side yard in the spring. Oh I miss the nice mild weather of the spring!



Of course this is my dog.

I don't have any really recent pics of the babe so I will post an old one.


Hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 comments:

The Queen B said...

It's amazing how much family members can cause such drama.

Hope you have a great weekend...thanks for the prayers!

eatmisery said...

Everyone has family drama, I'm sure. Don't drown in it; keep your head above it.

Jodi said...

Sorry about the family drama.
The flowers, the dog, and the baby all look great. I'll take the baby....oh wait, I wasn't being asked to pick, was I? (grin)
Have a good weekend.
J.