Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Things I have never done

Here are a few things that I have never done. Some I am proud of, others I would like to do one day. I have never:
  • Traveled to a foreign country. I have been to the Bahamas, so maybe I have done this one, but we were on a cruise so I did not have to get a passport or anything.
  • Did any kind of illegal drugs. I have never even tried to smoke pot. Can you believe that? If you knew the people that I hung around with in high school or my ex-husband you would think that I was lying, but I am not. No drugs for me. I barely take any meds now. I still have pain meds left from my c-section last year!
  • Flown on an airplane or flown on anything else for that matter. I would like to fly one day, but I am terrified!
  • Swam naked in the ocean.
  • went Skydiving which you probably figured since part of skydiving is flying in a plane. I think I would like to do this, one day, maybe.
  • Been to a Rock n' Roll concert. I have been to country music concerts and the last concert I went to was Jim Brickman and he was awesome, but I would love to go see Aerosmith or the Rolling Stones or somebody like that.
  • Had a big church wedding. The first time was at the court house, the second time was on top of a boat on a river in Tennessee.
  • Been arrested. Yeah it is hard to believe sometimes.
  • Told my hubby about this blog. I keep thinking that I will tell him, but I am afraid that he will be mad because I have had it nearly 2 years and I still haven't told him.

Anyway after doing all of those it seems like I am a boring person, but I swear I'm not. Please don't get offended by this list or think that I am trying to be a little miss goodie two shoes or anything, because I am not. I was just thinking about this today and I thought I would share.

6 comments:

K. said...

Well thanks for sharing. Just curious though - any particular reason your hubby doesn't know about this blog?

The Queen B said...

D knows about my site and reads it periodically. Sometimes though I wish it was little secret!

Anonymous said...

JD knows about my blog - but since is so extremeley computer illiterate, he wouldn't even know where to begin. Occasionally, I will show him pictures or videos that I post, but that's about it.

eatmisery said...

I went skydiving once, before I had children. If I didn't have so much to lose, I'd do it all the time, but I can't risk my life now that I have kids.

That's an interesting list.

Janet said...

That's interesting that your husband still doesnt know about your blog after all that time. Do you think he'd be mad or just be like the rest of the non blogging world and not understand:)

Brittany said...

Most of the things you haven't done I haven't done either (that sentence sounds a bit odd). I have flown in a plane, and my hsband knows about my blog, but other than those two things, my list matches up with yours!