Friday, August 25, 2006

Archiving it

Do you ever read your own archives? Well I don't normally either, but hey there is some good stuff in there that I had completely forgotten about and some really funny stuff too. I had forgotten that I chronicled all my months of trying to get pregnant there. I guess I felt like my secret would be safe with you all out there in cyberspace. You see hubby and I did not tell anyone in our families that we were trying to get pregnant. I just did not want to have to deal with all the questions, you know the ones. Are you pregnant yet? and so on from there, so we kept it a secret until we were certain that we were pregnant. Anyway it is all in my archives, as well as the history of nearly the past 2 years of my life. So if you are bored and need something to read feel free to read my past post, you might find something you like. If you do leave the date in comments so I can go back and read it too. Thanks for reading me!!!

5 comments:

The Queen B said...

Well, thanks for writing!

I love that I have kept this blog of mine...it contains so many emotions and archives my life!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation over at the "lunch table." It's nice to have some new peeps read my stuff and possibly enjoy it. I know it's not anything very inspiring - but I hope it brings a smile to someone every once and a while. You're the best.

Janet said...

With all of this guest post recruiting I have actually started looking through my archives. Just in case not enough people come through, I can always reheat something I wrote already.

Oh and you have some pretty funny stuff in your archives, huh? But nothing funny enough to repost at AOGB:) Just kidding!

Andrew McAllister said...

That's one of the great things about blogging, isn't it? ...that you have that wonderful record to go back through and remember.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

Brittany said...

I did the same thing when I was trying to get pregnant. The first person I told was my best friend, and I had been trying for 6 months by then! I only told her because I needed her to hold my hand and go to the store with me to buy an ovulation kit. Then after a year and a half of trying, we finally told our families because we were getting really sensitive to them asking when we were going to have kids.

And now?? All is good. We're having a baby, and everyone is very happy for us.