Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tag I'm it

I borrowed this from Hoosiergirl (The Coffee Table). I would link to her, but I don't know how. I will be learning soon though, it can't be that hard!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 20 and I was married to my first husband, working second shift in a factory making zippers and going to college in the mornings. I had a very busy life.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was anxiously anticipating the arrival of my baby in November. We were readying the nursery and making lists of all the things we wanted and needed for our little angel.

Five snacks that I enjoy:
Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Ice Cream
Cool Ranch Doritos
Lime Tortilla chips and salsa
Cake, any kid except chocolate

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
It is really hard to pick five, I know so many songs. I am always singing something. I will pick five off the top of my head.
Somewhere Over The Rainbow...by Judy Garland
Fire and Rain...by James Taylor
Margaritaville...by Jimmy Buffet
Hips Don't Lie...by Shakira
You Are My Sunshine...I don't know who originally sung it, but I sing it to my baby all the time.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Pay off all my debts
Buy about 50 acres of land and build a house in the very middle of it
Buy a new car (mine is 10 years old)
Hire a maid and a yard crew (no housework, no yardwork)
Build a new house for my mom and get her a new car too
Put money in a college fund for each of my neices
Okay I know that was more than 5, but I could probably do a whole page of things that I would like to do if I were a millionaire.

Five bad habits:
Swearing, like a sailor at times
Not being able to budget
Eating out too much, fast food is just too easy
Not washing my face before I go to bed
Eating the five snacks that I enjoy

Five things I like doing:
Spending time with my children and hubby
Reading books and blogs
Baking
Sewing (yes I like to sew)
Shopping

Five things I will never wear again:
Bikini
Tube top
Leggings
Leg warmers
Mini Skirt

Five favorite toys:
Cell phone
My baby, he is my favorite toy
I can only come up with two, I don't have a lot of gadgets or toys.

If you want to do this little thing, feel free and let me know so I can check out your answers!





2 comments:

Jodi said...

yay, you did it! and i didn't even tag anyone this time.
work, work, work for me these days.
more on the weekend.
j.

K. said...

Krispy Kremem donuts? Heaven on earth.