Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Spoiled Rotten

Yeah that's me. I am sitting at my desk eating a Vanilla Frosty from Wendy's. Why am I doing that you wonder. Well because hubby called to ask me where he should go for lunch and I told him that Wendy's would be good because they have a new Vanilla Frosty and it is CHEAP! Well he doesn't eat a lot of ice cream, so he tells me that he doesn't want one, but he wonders if I would like one. I of course tell him no I don't want one, I was just letting him know that they have them. So a few minutes ago he calls me to tell me to come out the door and he will be there with my Vanilla Frosty. YAY! I love that man because he does sometimes spoil me and it is grrreatttttttt! As he handed me the frosty and I smiled this HUGE smile, he told me that I was so spoiled! Oh well, it is all his fault.

5 comments:

The Queen B said...

What a great way to brighten up your day!

Jodi said...

What a guy! I am totally jealous!
If I give him my S.O.'s e-mail address, will he mail him a clue about how to be thoughtful and romantic?
all is well on my end.
i'll have a new post soon.
J.

Kristi said...

OMG- aren't those vanilla frostys the best thing ever??? I think someone made a mint with "my" idea, though, because about 6 months ago, I told my husband I wished Wendy's would come out with a vanilla frosty, because I'm not a chocolate fan (which makes me a freak, I realize, but that's a whole other topic). Anyway, I just had my first one on Friday night...and my second one on Monday night. I love them! And your husband was so sweet to bring you one.

Elmwood said...

i've never had one , but mmm mmm sounds yummy! what a sweet heart!

K. said...

Isn't it great when your man does little things like that for ya?!