Tuesday, September 12, 2006

8 things about me

I was tagged, so here it goes, 8 Things that you may not know about me.
  1. I hate my hair. I always have, no matter how much I love it when I first get a new 'do, I always end up hating it. It isn't the style, it is just my hair.
  2. I never graduated from college. I know this one is hard to believe, especially if you read me regularly. I know you all thought I was an English teacher or something, but I am not. I did go to college for a long time, but I never made up my mind about what I wanted to be when I grew up, so I never finished.
  3. I opted for the c-section when it was offered to me rather than inducing labor. I had a really big fear of labor and delivery. At least with a c-section I knew what to expect.
  4. I once dated a cop. Well he was on the drug task force. He turned out to be a big old lying jerk. That is a post for another day.
  5. I helped the repo man find my sister's car when she was behind making payments. I made $100.00 on that deal!
  6. I have a huge fear of turning into traffic. I am always afraid that I am going to get hit or that my car is going to stall. So I sit and wait until nothing is coming or the oncoming traffic is like a mile from me. In my head I am telling myself to go, but my body just will not cooperate.
  7. I like visiting big cities, but I do not want to live in one.
  8. My pantry looks like a grocery store and so does my deep freezer. I stockpile the things that we use regularly. We will never run out of paper towels, toilet paper, pasta, babyfood or diapers, along with a few other things.

Okay there they are, things that you may not know about me. If anyone wants to play along, just leave me a comment so I can check out your list.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

So, tell me.... Did you feel guilty about the $100 after you helped repo your sister's car or was it fulfilling??

sunShine said...

Britt- I did not feel guilty about it, heartless I know!

Elmwood said...

thank you for sharing.
I have dated married cops--I know with my recent track record this is hard to believe--but I dated them NOT ever knwoing they were married....lying jerk you say? oh yes I can realte!
that's very interesting about your sister's car
anywhere in here does that karma come up we "talked" about?

Kristi said...

I hate my hair too. It's the bane of my existence-so thin and limp. And having just had a c-section, I think I would have opted for it instead of being induced as well. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Anonymous said...

Cool... I wish I had more hair, good going getting the 100 bucks and it's nice to know that there is always enough butt wipes in the house.