Monday, September 18, 2006

A dawg-gone good time

We had so much fun Saturday at the game. It was awesome! We won 34-0! I really don't care anything about football, but I like to people watch and let me tell you there were so many people there, it wasn't hard to do. Hubby and I had a good time just talking and holding hands on the LONG car ride there and back. It was great for us to just be us, with no one else to worry about. I think it was really a good thing for us as a couple. We need to make more more time for each other!

I did miss my little punkin' though. I almost cried a few times when we saw other little boys, but I contained myself. We called after the game and he was fine, he was napping. We stopped and got a quick bite to eat and headed home. He was so excited when he saw us. He just squealed and flailed his arms and legs around. I would say that a good time was had by all.

3 comments:

Cricky said...

told you it's be an absolute blast!!!! even if it was a georgia game....

The Queen B said...

I'm so glad you had a good time...you definitely deserved it!

Elmwood said...

how wonderful!
I am very happy for you!