Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank you sir, may I have another?

As I was cooking supper Sunday and my hubby was outside doing some much needed yard work, I had to hold the babe. He was a little clingy and it was okay especially since we had gone off and left him on Saturday. He was eating his Veggie Puffs while we were stirring the various things and standing waiting for them to cook. He loves to try to put the top back on the container so, he was doing that. Then he decided to shove his hand in the container. I let him, what was it gonna hurt? He pulled out his hand with a few puffs in it and put it up to my mouth. I gladly ate the puffs that he gave me. He did it a few more times, and everytime I said YUM YUM and told him thank you for sharing with me. He is so sweet. He can't even feed himself, but he can feed me. After he stopped feeding me, he would peek his face around to mine and smile the biggest smile. I love my babe, he just melts my heart and turns me into a pile of mush!

7 comments:

K. said...

So sweet!! My baby likes to feed me too. I find it irresistable.

Brittany said...

How sweeeeeet!

Cricky said...

adorable....bleh.... :)

Kristi said...

Awww... too cute. I can't wait until Isabella is old enough to feed me!

eatmisery said...

Babies certainly know how to put things in perspective for us.

Jodi said...

That reminds me of when my youngest suddenly turns to me and says, "Love you, Mommy.", smiles, and goes back to what he was doing. It just melts me. Really.

How are things going for you otherwise?

I haven't had time to make the blog rounds in 4 or 5 days so I am WAYYYYY behind on the news.
J.

Elmwood said...

awwwww....too sweet