Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas in pictures






Here is a small sampling of pics. I took over 200 hundred pics, so I won't bore you with all of them. Elmo was the first thing the babe saw on Christmas, which was funny because that is one of the few words that he says that you can understand.

I have also included a few pics of my tacky blow up Christmas decorations, for anyone that wanted to see them. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, we certainly did. I have lots of stories to tell, so stay tuned! I will try to get caught up with everyone today and tomorrow.

5 comments:

Thomas said...

That looks like you had a blast! Merry Christmas!!

Kristi said...

So cute! Love that wagon pic. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

heels said...

Did a toy store explode in your house? Dang! You've got some lucky (and adorable) kids!!

Damselfly said...

Ooh, you have a snow globe!

Happy New Year

Elmwood said...

your pics represent what I think of in my head when people say "Christmas morning".... :)