Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Food network, here I come!

I had a very productive day yesterday. I did not get everything done, but I got a lot accomplished and my house is a cleaner place because of it. I also sat down over the weekend and picked out the goodies that I will be making for this holiday season. I went to 2 different grocery stores and after spending WAAAYYYYYY too much money I am ready to start baking tonight. We are taking several cakes and cookies and cupcakes to the Ronald McDonald house in our area this weekend, so I gotta get started on those things. Hopefully this week I can post a few recipes for you all to try. That's all I got for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just spent too much on the bakery aisle myself - I'm spending all weekend making candy. I look forward to seeing your recipes. :)

Elmwood said...

hmmm baking? is that smething done when you don't open an already prepared batch of dough and just cut and place on a baking sheet?!?!? LOL
I HOPE one day I can get into this...