Friday, December 29, 2006

End of the Year

I was planning a really awesome post for my last post of 2006, but I don't think it is going to happen. I have been under so much pressure at work and at home lately I have barely had time to think about anything else. We got some shocking news at Christmas that I am still trying to deal with and then last night we got hit with another bombshell, so I am just mentally exhausted. Anyway I know that things will all work out and everything will be fine in the end, but I just need some time to wrap my mind around it all. I am sure I will tell you all about it in the new year. Please have a safe and happy New Year's weekend.

4 comments:

eatmisery said...

Keep your chin up and take as much time to digest what you need to digest. I hate bombshells around the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
J.

eatmisery said...

I hope your 2007 is a wonderful one! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hoping everything is okay...I'm here for you!!