Thursday, January 13, 2005

And my day just keeps getting better

I got a call before lunch from my best friend, who if you have been reading me you know is moving to a farm in the middle of nowhere. She was calling to give me her new address and phone number and to tell me that she will no longer be staying in the old house, which is only about 10 minutes from my house. The new house is like over an hour away down a dirt road. I am excited for her and her family, but I am sad for me and for her. I was crying before I got off the phone, this is so permanent. The U-haul will be here Saturday to move the rest of their belongings and they will offiicially be moved. I am very sad, I just want to cry. Best friend I will miss you very much! Is it acceptable in the office environment to throw yourself down in the floor and bawl like a baby? I guess not, that will just have to wait until I get home.

No comments: