Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Singing in the shower

I had such a good day yesterday. I had lunch with my best friend at a mexican restaurant. What could be better than that? I got to hear all about their trials and tribulations of getting moved and until their house is ready staying with the in-laws. I don't envy her a bit right now. Then last night was the tryout part of American Idol. Personally I don't care for the show, but the auditions really crack me up. How can you get up there knowing you might possibly be broadcast to millions of viewers and make a complete fool of yourself? Those people have to have some idea that they cannot sing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy singing very much, but I know that I don't sound good, so I limit my singing to the shower and in the car. Some of those people were just freakin hilarious. The last woman that they showed was PSYCO! She was truly crazy. If I were Simon I would be watching my back for that crazy woman. Tonight is one hour more of the auditions, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Elmwood said...

Two words: William Hung --the guy got a RECORD DEAL...
Welcome to America-- All stupid people welcome..LOL

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing with that last psychotic girl is that she kept saying her friends all told her she was a GREAT singer. Uh, YEAH, because they're afraid you'll KILL THEM if they don't say that!!

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

C. said...

I usually don't want AI either but caught some of it last night.The whole audition process is crazy...one of my friends from high school actually went really far in the first season, she had some fun stories. The psycho girl was hilarious! Now that's good TV :)

Janet said...

Personally, I could do without the lame audition eps. But then again, I'm a conspiracy theorist when it comes to auditioning. I believe the really bad ones are all a set up somehow, someway.