Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Yes I would like some cheese with my whine!

This year is not starting out very well for me. Circumstances are making it very hard for me to be my happy smiling self. Let's see what is going on in my life that could be making me a little unhappy and a lot stressed. My co-workers husband had to spend nearly a week in the hospital which meant that she had to miss work those days, as well as worry about her hubby. He has been released but not with a very good prognosis for a full recovery. My best friend is packing to move to the country. My hubby and I have been trying to come up with a solution to solve my tire delima. I thought I had it figured out then the person that I thought would help me won't so now I still do not have new tires and do not know how I am going to get them. If you hear of a tire store being robbed, just know that I had no other alternative. I get to work this morning only to find out that a co-worker of mine is in the hospital, they think she might have had a stroke. This co-worker of mine gets on my nerves, but deep down I do like her and I do not want her to be sick. Oh yeah and the whole baby thing. I have been on the verge of a meldown all day. I just hope that I can keep myself together lomng enough to get home to my loving husband.

3 comments:

BarbaraMG said...

You may want to check out a wrecking yard for tires. You can also try a Buy & Sell Paper. Good luck.

Wishing you sunny days!
Barbara

http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you have every right to whine. you're having a really bad day!

i hope things look up for you soon. I'm assuming the tire is beyond being able to patch with a kit you can get at Walmart or something like that, huh?

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

Elmwood said...

hey sunshine-
It's ok to whine--read my post I whine ALL the time:)
My sis got a credit card at PeP Boys so she could get brand new tires on her car and not have to pay up front. Do you have one of those there???? Just get it and slowly pay it and then you have new tires and don't have to front all that money....