Thursday, January 13, 2005

What was I doing then?

Several other people have done this and I have meant to do it and then I get distracted by other things to post about, so here goes my look back in time...

20 years ago, I was....
1. 8 years old.
2. My dad was in and out of the hospital with cancer
3. spending every weekend with my Granny.
4. in the third grade.
5. the spoiled rotten baby of the family.

15 years ago, I was...
1. 13 years old.
2. babysitting every week day after school.
3. talking on the phone all the time to my friends.
4. driving my sister's car all over the neighborhood.
5. making straight A's in school.

10 years ago, I was...
1. 18 years old.
2. working in a factory on second shift.
3. living with my high school sweetheart.
4. charging everything I bought on credit cards.
5. wearing a size 7 in jeans.

5 years ago, I was...
1. 23 years old.
2. divorcing my first husband.
3. letting my hair grow out.
4. working part-time at Blockbuster.
5. going to college full-time.

Last year, I was...
1. still unpacking boxes after our move.
2. newly married.
3. wearing a size 14 jeans.
4. loving my job.
5. adjusting to being a step-mom.

Yesterday, I was...
1. tired.
2. eating Almond Crescent cookies for lunch.
3. shopping for party supplies for my child's birthday on my lunch break.
4. aggravated with some things at work.
5. talking to my mom twice on the phone.

Today, I am...
1. tired.
2. still aggravated at work.
3. sad that our shredder is broken.
4. wearing my favorite black pants.
5. looking for party supplies for my chilld's birthday party.

Tomorrow, I will be...
1. happy, finally Friday.
2. going to my family doctor for the last time at 8:45am. He is moving.
3. wearing jeans to work.
4. having pineapple upside down cake for a co-worker's birthday.
4. eating supper at hubby's grandparents. (I just love those old people.)

1 comment:

Elmwood said...

well fed- best of luck
Judy-- I thought the EXACT same thing
Sunshine- I like reading these "list posts", but too lazy to do them--so you and Judy keep up the good work :)