Friday, November 24, 2006

6 weird things about me

I have been tagged, thanks J. Although I am not good at following the rules, so I am not tagging anyone in return, if you want to do this, leave me a comment and I will come and check out your answers.

6 Weird things about me:

1. I don't eat mayonnaise. We don't have any mayonnaise in our house.

2. I have to be covered up to go to sleep in the bed, no matter how hot it is. I cannot sleep without cover.

3. I brush my teeth in the shower.

4. I have never used or sold illegal drugs.

5. I opted for a c-section instead of vaginal birth because I had a major fear of labor and delivery. That was not the reason that it was an option, but that was the reason I decided to have it.

6. I have a fear of being put to sleep. I worked in the OR in college and it was a SCARY, SCARY place.

So there you go. Did you learn anything new about me? If you do this meme on your blog, just let me know so I can see if you are weirder than me. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Mama Beck said...

So with you on #2.... it drives my husband crazy. I can't even nap in a chair or on the couch with out something covering all of me... shoulder to toes.

Anonymous said...

I am so tempted to do this. And, for the record, I think fear (or, you know, terror) when facing labour and delivery is perfectly normal.

Not sure if I'll do the meme, but tempted...

Jodi said...

Okay, the mayo thing I am familiar with (read my boyfriend's comments on this post). The shower/toothbrushing thing would be impossible for me. I am with you on #4. I was the opposite of #5. I went through a hell of a lot to avoid a C-section, although I had a very successful one with child #2. And even the thought of being put to sleep makes me nauseous.
Thanks for playing.
J.

M said...

I can't sleep without covers either. In the summer, it's at least a sheet. It somehow makes me feel safe. As if a sheet was going to protect me from the boogey monster. lol

Anonymous said...

I did this on my blog too. Yes, by the way...shhh...I'm back!!! (Panama girl is here again..new blog...)

Kristi said...

Okay, I am dying to know why you brush your teeth in the shower. How did this start? And I hate mayo too.

I think I'll do this meme on my blog too. :)

Anonymous said...

I also brush my teeth in the shower frequently. I don't know why really. It just seems quicker.

Anonymous said...

Neat. I brush my teeth in the shower too. I started it in college at the dorm, and it's just easier, so I kept doing it. I'm trying to think of 6 weird things that I haven't already shared. When I do, I'll totally follow along.
~Katie