Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by 2 different people this week. Boy am I popular or what? WHOOHOO! Here goes one. I am working on the other one, so be patient.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
The lies, all the lies.

2. When was the last time you shaved?
My underarms, yesterday. My legs, sometime last week, I think it may be time to shave them again.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Dropping the babe off at my MILs.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Working, can you believe that?

5. Are you any good at math?
If I have a calculator or an adding machine I can be quite accurate!

6. Your prom night?
Junior year, I was 1st runner up for prom queen and went with a wonderful guy and had a blast. Senior year, I was dating my ex-hubby, but we still had fun. I wore the same color dress both years!

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
It depends on who you ask in my family. Supposedly I am kin to Andrew Jackson??? Who knows for sure?

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
No, I was fortunate enough to have financial aid and a really good job at the time.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
Do I have a Myspace profile? I don't think so...

10. Last thing received in the mail?
Birthday cards for the babe.

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
2, coffee on my way to work and water.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Yes, nearly everyday.

13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
I have never been to a Rock concert, sad isn't it? I guess the first concert that I really remember going to was Reba McIntyre.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Yes and I draw in the sand too. I need to go to the beach soon!

15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
4 wisdom teeth cut out at the same time! OUCH!

16. What is out your back door?
Our deck and our two outside dogs.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Dinner with my hubby and kids.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I have not been in so long that I wouldn't know.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes, the caramel is my favorite!

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
When I was in middle school.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes it cuts down on the amount of laundry that I don't have time to do.

22. Some things you are excited about?
Getting off work early today and taking the babe to get his 1 year pics taken. The upcoming holidays.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Strawberry and Peach, can I have two favorites?

24. Describe your keychain(s).
A silver heart locket with a pink breast cancer ribbon in rhinestones.

25. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet or the little change thing in my car.

26. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I live in Georgia, we don't have what most people consider a winter! My "winter" coat is a black leather coat with red lining.

27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Sunny and beautiful.

28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open, I hate sleeping with the door closed!

**Okay so, hope you enjoyed that. I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this, leave it in my comments so that I can check out your answers!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yay, you did it!
That's the way to play!
J.