Friday, November 10, 2006

Do you want to meet a man?

For any single readers, I think I have figured out how you can meet a man. You have to go where the men are. If you live anywhere in middle Georgia it would be the new Bass Pro Shop. I had to go there the other day to get a gift certificate for my boss and let me tell you, I was the only woman dressed in a skirt and heels! The place oozes testosterone. It was packed with all kinds of men! I could not believe that at 2 in the afternoon on a Wednesday there were so many men at a sporting goods place. If I was a single gal, I would put on my cutest outfit and some lipstick and just hang out there.

I know this is a kind of lame post for Friday, so I will add some pics. Things are KARAZEY here at work. I will post more about that next week maybe. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

eatmisery said...

I love that car!

Jodi said...

Awww...cute baby in the car! We used to have one of those!

Bass Pro Shop, huh? I may have to try that sometime..

J.

Anonymous said...

But a fishing man? ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

No post can be considered lame if there are pics of a cute baby included!